Home Page Forums Discussion on the Beginner’s and the Advanced Guides Thanks for posting these books.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you so much for bringing  these priceless books on-line. I tried some time ago to get a copy to give as present to my friend sad to realize that no more is avilbale. Even wrote to the london address given on the book. Whoever made this book has done it simply great. No words can describe the gratitude towards individual behind these wonderful words. Today I found this books and site on-line something that is wonderful. Once again thanks a lot for those who behind these two books

Aerist
    Keymaster

Thanks, anonymous – I have no idea how you posted without registering, but am glad to hear from you, anyway!

I too was delighted to find the books published on Scribd, and to reproduce them here. It is possible for anyone to take the doc file(s) to an online publisher and get a “proper” book made up for a gift. Although tbh I gave many of the books away to people who never really read them, never really gave them the time they deserve (in my view). I think each has to come to this in their own time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.